10 Nov 2014

Miscarriage of Justice

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information

(To Met Police - 2007)
Sir,
 
further to my call of yesterday requesting your support to help me get a GP ( I a presently suffering a dangerous illness and being refused help from the PCT & ex GP no reason given) I have just heard the same PCT has closed funding on 'KCAA" (Kensington and Chelsea Advocacy Alliance) and am hurt but not surprised at what appears to be the act of an unscrupulous group of people working within RBKC and the PCT responsible for Kensington and parts of Chelsea; Unscrupulous due to their way of bringing things about. 
Protecting the boroughs' reputation is one thing, but becoming corrupt to do it is another, and sadly, corruption is what appears to be happening in some quarters of RBKC. RBKC used to a friendly kind and noble place to live, i have been here for 40 years. Now it is terrifying, with, in my view, heartless planning departments, and secretive rotten social work departments.
 
I wonder sir, if the social services have, for example, told you that my ex husband, the cause of me being housebound in terror, has our mute son, supported by social services, despite them knowing
 
1. [] [] extremely violent nature (convictions galore) 2. A child has died in this mans' care (Cosmo Steele, aged four 'cot death') 3. He has a daughter of aged 9 yrs whom was on the 'at risk' register for abuse from him 4. The same daughter diagnosed as autistic as a baby
 
Please see attached a brief glimpse of records.
 
My son was taken by police at my request in June 2001 because I was grieving my mothers' death- funny how social workers pick on women whose mothers' 
have just died?
 
 
1. I put my son into care voluntarily FACT
2. There was no care plan in place despite my requests, despite us both 
being disabled
3. Social Services are to blame for neglect of duty of care
4.Social Services are to blame for slandering and libelling me and causing 
me extreme ill health,
 
I look forward to hearing from you sir,
 
yours sincerely,
 
Elizabeth Lucy aka Elizabeth Robillard
296a

No comments: