12 Sept 2014

Stalker again - this time a Romanian science buff - no idea who he is other than a stalker - just asked me to add him on Linkedin - all the spooks like that place a lot - why do these spooky weirdo's think it's OK to approach people? ASPD crud - anyway ...the death threat that the kindly police refuse to act on is here - followed by his details (removed when Police DO something to stop these stalkers!)

KENSINGTON AND EC POLICE W8 


21.29 PM  NOV 24TH 2009 


''Reported this to Facebook - no idea who he is, thought he was a harmless science enthusiast, appears has been an online stalker for some time, I don't know what else to do to report this


'Ion Tudor

you don't know me, Lizz; I'm not I simple idiot or your fan, freak, how you


use to take, with your snobism, in your baloon of false superiority;


You know what: I order to you: disapear imediatelly from my site or I'll... Read More


kill you, you dirty-fucky-bloody-whore''



Yours sincerely

Experience

researcher

Acasa

Arts and Tech School

HIGH SCHOOL, NATIONAL COLLEGE "ALEXANDRU VLAHUTA"





 – Present (17 years)
medium study;
after medium study (post-high school), teaching mathematics;
I research at home since 1990;
I publish a scientific book: "MYSTERY OF TIME - A THEORY OF TRANSCENDENCE";the physico-mathematic ENGINE, I PUT AT FINAL, FOR MANY READERS HAVE ACCSES AT BOOK's INFORMATION, at the begining the expretion it's mostly literary (in words), in romanian and ENGINE at final it's in english and it's for scientists: mathematicians, physicians, et caetera; I can uploaded for you, this book (pdf) an aprox. translation it's possibile; finally I understand what shapes have this...TIME; I work many time with dr. psih.IONEL MOHIRTA, professor honoris causa -Dr. Psih. ION MANZAT, the single author of "Synergetic psychology" and Dr. Daniel Winter the man with a lot of ideas - fractality, non-locality, geometria sacra; after I publish the book, I made PC as SERVER, I combined different OS in my Server, I assure myself the system always it's recovery, in case of attacks, all in Standalone mode, Java runtime Environment, xhtml, by Romanian softists - unknown - SQL Server, different SDK, C++, Visual Studio, Vista Basic modiffy and many others; you think we can BRAND this instalation?
Not bad idea... but already, exist people trying to copy and patented, like e-Valid, 75 years old men and womens, I'll show you;
another people try to convice me that they have already my secrets, but until know I did'n't observe - sine qua non - Media Broadcasting;
seems to be without work, GOD don't help those people...

No comments: