19 Sept 2014

Am I a narcisssist for not wanting my son heavily abused and hurt? What was this sir Malcolm, Scotch flippin' mist? Where's my lad? WHERE is my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information




Malcolm
Rifkind MP





E.C.Lucy - Robillard


Tuesday 11 October 2005

Dear Malcolm Rifkind,

first I'd like to offer my sincere commiserations at stepping down from
the leadership challenge, I am deeply sorry for the feelings it must
have invoked in you.

Please, when you have the time, would you read through my previous
correspondence and be kind enough to reply and to help us?

I would have liked to have met you (*Earls Court Square) but
I am housebound.

I would appreciate your time deeply, the main points being, my son is
living with a crack-cocaine abuser, a known child abuser and a benefit
fraudster as well as a woman-beater, all this is documented, so why my
son isn't living with me is a mystery to anyone with common sense, RBKC
social services are culpable for any harm coming to my son.

Thank you again.

Yours sincerely,
 []

No comments: